Welcome to Sentec’s Careers Zone
At Sentec we use a combination of technical, innovation and project skills to deliver products that give our clients a competitive advantage in smart metering, smart grids and clean energy.
We work with partners in joint ventures for development and manufacture, by licensing of our technology solutions or product development by contract.
In general we are seeking technology developers with physics, engineering and software skills, but occasionally other business roles may arise. Specific roles are detailed on our Current Vacancies page.
We recruit on the basis of merit and suitability for the job and company.
- Founded in 1997 and based in central Cambridge
- We have held 'Investors in People' status for the past 6 years
- We celebrate those staff who have achieved 10 years service, with our first long service award in 2008
- Sentec has won three Queen’s Awards for Enterprise, for International Trade in 2010, for Innovation in 2011 for our Sterling flow tube and for Innovation in 2012 for our Mobius current sensing technology
- We provide free drinks, fruit and biscuits for staff